Drexel Logo
Adult Education

Graduate Admissions

On-Campus Programs

To apply go to Graduate Admissions at Drexel University to become a full-time or part-time graduate student.

Online Programs

If you are interested in completing your graduate coursework online, please review the admissions criteria noted for your specific program on the Drexel Online admissions page.

Graduate Certificates

All credit-bearing graduate coursework at Drexel University requires the submission of an application. Please follow the directions for Graduate on-site or Online Admissions.

Non-Degree/Non-Matriculated Option

If you would like to take courses at Goodwin College before enrolling in a graduate degree program, you can enter as a non-matriculated student. Please follow the procedures noted for non-degree students and go to Graduate Admissions at Drexel University.

Contact Us

If you have any questions, or would like more information, please call the following:

For on-campus programs

For online programs