Salvatore Falletta, Ed.D.
- MS in Human Resource Development
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in Educational Leadership & Management
- Ed.D., Human Resource Development, North Carolina State University
- MPA, Human Resources & Organization Development, Indiana State University
- B.A., Psychology, Eastern Washington University
Areas of Expertise:
- HRD measurement and evaluation
- Organizational diagnostic models
- Employee and organizational survey methods
- Learning and training transfer
- Computational modeling of behavior in organizations
- HR intelligence
- Leadersphere, President & CEO (2005 – 2009)
- Atmel Corporation, Vice President & Chief HR Officer (2004 – 2005)
- SAP AG, Sr. Director, Human Resources & Chief Learning Officer (2001 – 2002)
- Intel Corporation, 1999 – 2001, Manager, Global HR Research & Analysis (1999 – 2001)
- Alltel, Manager, Training & Development (1998 – 1999)
- Nortel Networks, Sr. Consultant, Training Measurement & Evaluation (1996 – 1998)
- North Carolina State University, Associate Director, National Initiative for Institutional Effectiveness (NILIE) (1995 – 1996)
- Indiana State University, Accounting Specialist (1993 – 1995)
- United States Air Force (1981 – 1992)
- Assessing the validity and reliability of organizational causal models and concomitant survey instruments
- Developing alternative HRD evaluation models, frameworks, and taxonomies
- Exploring “HR intelligence” (i.e., people research and analytics practices) within Fortune 1000 firms
- Training transfer research
- Falletta, S. V. (2008). “HR intelligence: Advancing People research and analytics.” International HR Information Management Journal (December), pp. 21-31.
- Falletta, S. V. (2008). “Organizational intelligence surveys.” Training & Development, (June), pp. 52-58.
- Combs, W. L & Falletta, S. V. (2000). The Targeted Evaluation Process: A Performance Consultant’s Guide to Asking the Right Questions and Getting Results You Trust! American Society for Training and Development - ASTD Press.
- Falletta, S. V. (2007). “CSR surveys trends.” In Rossella Derickson and Krista Henley (Eds.). Awakening Social Responsibility: A Call to Action, Cupertino, CA: Happy About.info.
- Falletta, S. V. & Combs, W. L. (2001). "Surveys as a tool for organization development and change." In Allan Church and Janine Waclawski (Eds.). Organization Development: Data Driven Methods for Change, San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Falletta, S. V. & Murphy Lamb, J. (1998). “Evaluating training at the technical education centers: Nortel - Northern Telecom.” In Jack J. Phillips, (Ed.). In Action: Implementing Evaluation Systems and Processes, Alexandria, VA: American Society for Training and Development.