Sarah P. Ulrich, Ed.D.
Associate Clinical Professor and Program Director
- Director of BS in Education, BS/MS Programs, Director of BS Degree Completion Program, and Director of Saturday Scholars Program in Education.
- Director of MS in the Science of Instruction, Director of the MS in Teaching Learning and Curriculum
- Director of Teacher Certification Programs
- Director of Advanced Teaching/Curriculum Certificate Program (ATCC)
- B. of Arts in Journalism - California State University, Long Beach
- M. of Arts in Elementary Education - Loyola Marymount University
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership – Saint Joseph’s University
Areas of Expertise:
- Emphasis in Cross Cultural, Language and Academic Development
Dr. Sarah Reynolds spent 10 years teaching in both elementary and middle schools in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles and the Los Angeles Unified School District. She received her B.A. in Journalism with a minor in English from California State University, Long Beach and her M.A. in Elementary Education
with an emphasis in Cross Cultural, Language and Academic Development from Loyola Marymount University. She received her doctorate in Educational Leadership in 2005 from Saint
Joseph’s University. Her dissertation, The Role of “Racialized Consciousness” for White, Female, Middle Class Teachers in Urban Settings, examined the lack of cultural synchronization between the U.S. Teaching population and diverse learners in urban schools. She spent three years as a visiting professor at Saint Joseph’s University and then became the Director of Student Teaching for Saint Joseph’s University from 2004-2007. She is currently the Director of Teacher Certification Programs for the
School of Education at Drexel University.